Cai Be Tour
Enhance your cultural experience of Vietnam on an enriching full-day excursion from Ho Chi Minh City to the rural countryside of the Cai Be. Accompanied by a knowledgeable guide, feast your senses on the enticing aromas of fruit orchards; tantalize your taste buds at a traditional candy factory; and browse stalls bursting with exotic produce during a visit to a floating market. Interact with locals as you uncover the secrets of Vietnamese cuisine and enjoy a walking around the town of Cai Be
• Mekong Delta day trip from Ho Chi Minh City Visit Cai Be Floating Market, a fruit plantation and a local factory
• Enjoy a boat trip to Tan Phong Island in the Mekong Delta
• Taste delectable Vietnamese dishes during a cooking class and dine on lunch
• Listen to traditional folk music and walking through rural villages
• Hotel pickup and drop-off included
|Cai Be Floating Market
Cai Be Town
Ho Chi Minh City
|Bustling activity & boat vendors at Cai Be Floating Market
Up-close looks at the creations of local artisans & chefs
Tasty lunch on an island orchard along the Mekong Delta
Scenic boat ride whisks you between waterfront attractions
Engaging guide offers colorful commentary along the way
|Private full-day guided tour of Cai Be Floating Market
Roundtrip transportation to and from your Ho Chi Minh City hotel
Live tour commentary provided in English
Children 1 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Ho Chi Minh City hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
More >> Cai Be Photo Gallery